I’ve been meaning to make a post on the recent creations of NES composer Neil Baldwin. He’s made several programs for creating NES music and sfx that push the sound limitations, and are capable of creating sounds rarely (or never) heard before in classic NES soundtracks. I’ll talk some more about his stuff in the future, but I wanted to reblog this post from Nick Maynard.
Skip to 52 seconds in if you want to hear the NES pulse wave channel make unusual sounds! :)
this is a single channel of the NES. incredible.
- sweetestengine likes this
- asktricksterhelmsman reblogged this from nickmaynard
- morgenstern likes this
- nickmaynard likes this
- gentlemanbbear reblogged this from retrogameaudio and added:
- retrogameaudio reblogged this from nickmaynard and added:
- retrogameaudio likes this
- zacharyp-james likes this
- nickmaynard posted this